A programme of Sculpture Workshops tutored by Helena Godwin. Helena is an experienced artist and teacher, living and working in Leamington Spa.
In the last twenty years she has been building a reputation for producing beautiful, unique sculptures of a consistently high and award-winning quality.
Helena is happy to announce that in 2019, she will be running a series of sculpture workshops to be held at ArtistsWorkhouse, Studley, each one looking at different aspects of sculpture and the relevant materials.
February 24th – Carving Workshop The Inspiration for this workshop will be Henry Moore and Barbara Hepworth two iconic sculptors of the last century. In this workshop we will be carving and modelling in plaster.
March 31st 2019 – Carving Workshop
Carve your own rockery pot for spring planting.
The Inspiration for this workshop will be Henry Moore and Barbara Hepworth two iconic sculptors of the last century. In this workshop we will be carving and modelling in plaster.
April 28th 2019 – Spring Weaving
Spring is the perfect time to weave using willow a wonderful natural resource found in abundance locally. In this workshop we will be using withies as well as other materials to create fairly large lightweight sculptures.
All priced at £60 per session, all materials provided.
- Workshops run 10.30am – 3.30pm, with a break for lunch and light refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- Workshops are bookable in advance on a first come first served basis and payable upon booking a place. (places are limited)
- In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be provided promptly.
- If you unfortunately need to cancel, a full refund will be given up until 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Workshops are held at ArtistsWorkhouse, The Royal Victoria Works, off Redditch Road, Studley, Warks, B80 7AU
- For further details or to book a place, please contact Dawn Harris on 07889718242 or email email@example.com.
for more information about Helena Godwin go to www.helenagodwin.com