Tutor – Sheila Farrell
Friday 14th July – 10.30am – 3.30pm,
Unknown Portraits: observing the essence of character’. This workshop is aimed at anyone who writes or would like to start writing. Whether you write prose, poetry, drama, or something experimental this workshop is designed for any level of experience with beginners very welcome. Using exercises, experiences and imagery to inspire ideas it will be a playful look at making a portrait in words, finding the essence of what makes people interesting and engaging and where you might take this in your writing.
- Workshops run 10.30am – 3.30pm, Light refreshments will be available throughout the day, with a break for lunch.
- Workshops are bookable in advance on a first come first served basis and payable upon booking a place. (places are limited)
- In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be provided promptly.
- If you unfortunately need to cancel, a full refund will be given up until 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Workshops are held at ArtistsWorkhouse, The Royal Victoria Works, off Redditch Road, Studley, Warks, B80 7AU
- For further details or to book a place, please contact Dawn Harris on 07889718242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on Sheila Farrell can be found at: http://www.sheilafarrellartist.co.uk/Home.html
Image: Annette Pugh, Brief Encounter, Oil on Board.