Fabulous new workshop just added to our programme of workshops.
Colour and Dye Effects
Saturday 1st July, & 23rd September 2017
£50 per session
Working with colour and its meaning is an important part of Maria’s practice. This workshop explores the psychology and language of colour and its use in self-expression. In addition it offers practical advice on how to use a colour wheel, mix difficult hues and ways to explore your personal colour palette. Then using pigments and dyes have fun with colour making your own pieces on cloth and/or paper.
Workshop is suitable for all levels, from beginners to those a bit more experienced.
All materials are provided, although you may also wish to bring:
- Apron to protect clothes
- Any colour media you love to use, e.g. watercolour, acrylic, Inktense blocks etc
- Colour images/photos/drawings/ items etc that inspire you
- Sketchbook, paintbrush
- All workshops run 10am-4pm with a break for lunch. Teas, coffees etc are available throughout the day.
- All materials and equipment is provided
- All workshops are bookable in advance on a first come first served basis and payable upon booking a place.
- In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be provided promptly.
- If you unfortunately need to cancel, a full refund will be given up until 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Workshops are held at ArtistsWorkhouse, The Royal Victoria Works, off Redditch Road, Studley, Warks, B80 7AU
For further details or to book a place, please contact Maria Boyle on 07979 706428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found at http://www.mariaboyle.co.uk