£40 per person including all Materials.
This will be a one day class with a messy emphasis and an opportunity to play with a variety of materials creatively.
The second half of the day will be used to transform the mess into a creative portrait from your own source materials.
This is an opportunity to learn some of my techniques, have fun and make some great art.
Workshop is suitable for all levels, from beginners to those a bit more experienced.
All materials are provided, although you may also wish to bring:
- Apron to protect clothes
- All workshops run 10.30am-3.30pm with a break for lunch. Teas, coffees etc are available throughout the day.
- All materials and equipment is provided
- All workshops are bookable in advance on a first come first served basis and payable upon booking a place.
- In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be provided promptly.
- If you unfortunately need to cancel, a full refund will be given up until 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Workshops are held at ArtistsWorkhouse, The Royal Victoria Works, off Redditch Road, Studley,Warks, B80 7AU
To book or for more information email email@example.com
Or phone Jain on 07495 365108