Magical colour mono-printing.
One day workshop, Saturday 10th March 2018
£60 per person, includes materials
A fun workshop that frees you to play with print and colour. We start with some quick playful exercises with colour, and then move on to mono-printing. Using various pigments, resists, stencils and layering colours you will make your own fabulous prints on cloth and/or paper.
Workshop is suitable for all levels, from beginners to those a bit more experienced.
All materials are provided, although you may also wish to bring:
- Apron to protect clothes
- Colour media you love to use, e.g. watercolours, acrylics, Inktense blocks etc
- Colour images/photos/drawings/ items etc that inspire you
- Sketchbook, paintbrushes
- All workshops run 10.30am-3.30pm with a break for lunch. Teas, coffees etc are available throughout the day.
- All materials and equipment is provided
- All workshops are bookable in advance on a first come first served basis and payable upon booking a place.
- In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel the workshop, a full refund will be provided promptly.
- If you unfortunately need to cancel, a full refund will be given up until 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
- Workshops are held at ArtistsWorkhouse, The Royal Victoria Works, off Redditch Road, Studley,Warks, B80 7AU
For further details or to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria on 07979 706428 or email@example.com
Further information about Maria can be found at www.mariaboyle.co.uk